Facebook Badge

Monday, June 29, 2009

MONDAY!!!







Hi Friends!

On Sunday, I never got around to blogging. For the first half of the day, I was feeling awful -- really tired, weak, and a bad headache. In the late afternoon, I started to feel better -- then we jost got busy doing stuff. At 2 p.m., yesterday Molly, Annie, and I met Carrie and friends at JoAnn's to buy our materials for our quilting class. That was fun, and I picked up some lovely material to make the baby quilt for Dr. Cohen's new baby girl! Molly and Annie are making quilts, too -- but theirs will be wall hangings. So, over $100 and 2 hours later, we left the fabric store. By the time I got home and started to feel better, it was time to make dinner. Then we spent several hours organizing Nate's room. My little mad scientist! That was not a job for the faint of heart!!! Other than that, yesterday just went by very quickly.
Today we all slept in after Bill left for work. I am still in my PJs and the kids are watching TV/playing computer games. I never got around to budgeting/balancing my checkbook or laundry this weekend. So, those are my goals for today! And, I have my Chronic Illness group to lead tonight.
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: