Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WEDNESDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

Yesterday, I slept in and then in the afternoon, we had the cleaners come. It's always nice to have a clean house! While the cleaners were busy with our messy house, I took the kids to Shirlene's barber shop for haircuts. Then, late in the afternoon, the kids convinced me to take them to Wienerschnitzel's for a "snack." I did some cleaning up in the garage, and the kids took a late-night swim. The pool (with solar heat and 100 degree temperatures!) is so warm. I even sat with my feet in the water, and it was very relaxing! Cameron had Boy Scouts last night, and Bill worked very late as he had a cardiology appointment in the morning. He was a bit depressed by the appointment as they went over the kidney testing results. He is in Stage 2 kidney failure due to his high blood pressure. So, the goal is to keep it at stage 2, rather than letting it progress. They will do this through meds and lifestyle changes.

Today, I got up early for me at 8:30 a.m. The movie theater in Simi Valley shows free movies weekly during the summer. Today they were showing "Kit Kittredge, American Girl." Obviously, the boys didn't want to go -- but I took Molly and Heather. Brandon was coming over today, so that left him and Cameron to watch Nate and Isaac. The morning went well for everyone, and we arrived home by noon.

This afternoon, we had lunch and did chores. Then, I decided to take a nap from about
1:30-3 p.m. That was nice, especially with Itty Bitty Kitty sleeping on my shoulder. I only was awakened once by the kids, so I got some much-needed rest. After I woke up, we had all the neighborhood kids over to swim in the pool with my kids. They just now all went home, and I'm planning to heat up some left-overs for dinner. We also need to take Puss 'n Boots to Theresa's Pet Store tonight. They are having a cat shot clinic from 7:30-9p.m. I hope she handles it well!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: