Facebook Badge

Thursday, June 25, 2009

WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY :-)

Hi Friends!

I am really enjoying summer time and just hanging out with the kids. We've been staying up late and sleeping in every morning. Poor Bill is the only one up early and off to work. Yesterday we went to see Monsters vs. Aliens at the $3 movie theater. The kids really enjoyed it, and I love the prices of the bargain movie theater!

Today we stuck around home. I've been working on some summer cleaning/sorting. Each day, I do one room or area, and I freecycle away want I don't want. Yesterday I did the family room and today I did the kitchen. It's very freeing to see all of the clutter taken away by people who want it and consider it a blessing. Tonight we also had our Heaven Bible Study, and that was from 7-9 p.m. Other than that -- like I said, we're just enjoying the summer and doing not much of anything. I REALLY LIKE IT!!!

Have a great night!!!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: