Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 6, 2009

OH, I HAD A GOOD DAY!

Hi Friends!

I just thought I'd add to my earlier post, and tell you that I had a good day. I did a few things slowly around the house, made an awesome beef stroganoff from scratch (can you say heart healthy? for Bill) for dinner, and we went to church tonight. It's now 10 p.m. and I am going to lay down in bed, to rest and watch TV.

Judi had an X-ray done of her leg today. They say her total recovery should take about 6 months, but she is doing well and progressing slowly but surely.

Molly is currently working on her science project with Bill's help. Since it's a computer slide show -- that is more his department than mine. They are doing well together. And Molly has even admitted that it's a good thing that I made her go back to school on Friday to get her science book. Turns out she really did need it! Imagine that, Mom was right! But I took the high road and didn't even say,"I told you so!"

Cameron is already in bed. He is tired after doing his yardwork and chores. The younger boys are watching a movie in bed. And Bill is waiting for me to get off the computer so that he can go to work on his website. Please go to his website and click on the advertisements. That's how we make money! If you have some free time, we'd definitely appreciate it!

More tomorrow ....

Love,
Michele

No comments: