Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 7, 2009

SUNDAY...

Hi Friends!

Sunday was an OK day for me, and I'll take it! Ok is good at this point!! We had done church on Saturday, so we got to sleep in this morning, or should I say until this afternoon. Bill, as usual, had more energy than me and was cleaning the pool, and the yard, and the garage. I felt a bit lazy in the house, but I wisely resisted the urge to overdo. Cameron and Molly helped me tidy up the house, and Isaac and I went to the grocery store. Other than that, my only trip out was a trip to 7-11 for my liquid nourishment of the day -- yes, you guessed it, my daily Double Big Gulp. I took Cam along with me to 7-11, but I had him get a smaller soda since he's still growing and I don't want to stunt him with bad nutrition. Wait, Maybe that was a bad decision since at 16, he is 6'2" and wears a size 12 shoe! Oh well!

I managed to repurpose the beef stroganoff by making it with noodles tonight. Last night we had it with mashed potatoes. Nate was having a rough night tonight, arguing about everything. I think he was just overtired, but I am glad they're all sleeping soundly now. That is, except Molly who is putting the final touches on her science project with Bill on the computer. We Blands work better under a deadline, and after all it is due tomorrow 1st period!

Tomorrow Bill is leaving for Washington DC for the week. He has a lot of travel lined up for this month! I am meeting with the oncologist tomorrow at 2:45 and after that I should know when chemo will start. I also have my Chronic Illness small group at my house tomorrow night. So, the day will be busy and eventful -- but that is LIFE!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: