Facebook Badge

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TUESDAY!!

Hi Friends!

This will be short as I am up too late, and I should be getting to bed soon! I once again slept in late this morning, and I am still loving Spring Break. We were without power almost all day today due to a scheduled power outage while the power company did some work. The children didn't know what to do without electricity. They're so city-fied! It was pretty funny.

Around noon, Molly, Nate, Isaac and I went to Lincoln Park. They played and rode scooters while I walked the track. I made it around 9 times, which totals 3 miles. So, I impressed myself. Cam, like a typical teenager -- was just waking up when we returned home from the park at 1:30 p.m. After a bit of time at home, he and Molly had dental appointments today. Nate and Isaac hung out at Judi's house while I took the older ones to the dentist. Cam had one cavity and Molly needs sealants on several teeth now that her braces are off -- so I get to take them back in 2 week. But the visit went pretty well considering.

After dinner tonight, Bill and Cameron went to Scouts. I took Nate, Isaac, and Molly to the library. By the time we got home it was time for baths and bed. Molly checked out Little Women (the movie) and watched it in bed. And Nate and Isaac both checked out some audio books, so they were listening to them while going to sleep. I checked out some books for myself and so I stayed up too late reading. But again -- at least we can all sleep in tomorrow.

More then ...

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: