Facebook Badge

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TUESDAY ...

Hi Friends!

I'm feeling a bit better today ... not sure if it's the 3rd day of antibiotics... or if it's the muncinex DM that Bill brought home for me last night. I see Dr. Cohen tomorrow morning, so we'll see if he wants to change anything.

I wasn't feeling well enough to anything except for homeschooling today. The maids came so at least my house is clean. And we managed to get the laundry done and folded, which was a big accomplishment -- since I hadn't done any since Thursday. I guess for most people that wouldn't result in a lot of laundry -- but with 6 people, it's a lot!

I just picked up the kids from school, and Molly is illustrating her poetry book. Cameron was upset tonight because he's not happy with his final grade in Computer Website Design. But, he's recovered and watching TV. The boys are outside with their remote-control boats in the pool.

I am hoping that Bill makes it home earlier than 10 p.m. tonight -- but I guess he'll be forced to because of Boy Scouts tonight. He's the Committee Chairman, and I believe they're having a committee meeting tonight. It seems like they're always having a meeting, but that's just me!

So, I should start making dinner in a bit. I think we may still have left-over chicken soup to start with.

I'll write more tomorrow ...

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: