Facebook Badge

Saturday, April 11, 2009

EASTER PHOTOS

Hi Friends!
I just wanted to send a few photos of us dressed up for Saturday Easter church. Obviously some of us were more into it than others. Isaac, especially, was hilarious. He spent much time choosing each piece of his outfit. He even wore a dressy hat, but that was taken off by the time we finished church and took the pictures.

After church the kids ate dinner, and I started making preparations for our Easter meal tomorrow. I have a lot of energy and that is a huge improvement since the last holidays of this year. I made blueberry muffins for tomorrow morning, and I continued the baking theme with some desserts as well -- brownies and chocolate chip cookies. I also cut up relishes for tomorrow.

Currently the 3 younger kids are in bed, and Cameron is waiting up with us in order to play the Easter bunny. He even took a picture (close-up) of a bunny stuffed animal. It looks very real and kind of creepy. He is going to use it to prove to his siblings that there really is an Easter bunny and that we saw him last night. Too funny!

Much Love,
Michele








No comments: