Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TUESDAY WITH ANNIE AND FRIENDS...

Hi Friends,

I had a lovely day today. Annie drove over from Simi Valley and brought two friends along for the kids. Regina is Molly's age, and Jesse is Nate's age. They all had a great afternoon together. Nate and Jesse spent hours at the park skateboarding, and Molly and Regina spent the afternoon hanging out and being girls in Molly's room. Isaac seemed to enjoy the quiet and having Nate entertained by Jesse. And Cameron hung out with me and Annie for a large part of the day.

Annie supported my Double Big Gulp habit today -- so I got my caffeine fix. And she brought us a lovely McDonald's dinner of chicken nuggets and fries, so my kids were in fast food heaven:-) Bill got home right before the Simi Valley friends went home at 8 p.m. It was a wonderful day spent relaxing and hanging out with good friends. Couldn't have been better, in fact!!! Now I am just playing around on the computer. And soon, I'm planning on heading off to bed...

More tomorrow!
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: