Facebook Badge

Friday, June 11, 2010

SOME DAYS YOU CAN FIND JOY BY...

giving up on today, going to bed, and starting fresh tomorrow...

Dear Friends...

I feel crabby and unpleasant today...So, I'm going to end the day early and go to bed. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day. I feel a little bit like we live in a fishbowl in this "planned community" where our rental house is. I know it's temporary, but there are too many people on top of each other.

At least I figured out how to work the home nursing situation. My home nurse is coming tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. to draw labs and flush the port. But she isn't my same nurse, and she didn't sound very happy on the phone -- so I made Bill promise to protect me if she's mean.

Wish me luck...hoping to spend some time out at the land after that...feeling the need for wide open spaces:-)

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: