Facebook Badge

Friday, June 4, 2010

FRIENDS...

Hi Friends,

I had the best day ever as I had a visit from two of my BFF's today. Shirlene and Annie both came to visit me today and we spent the whole day just talking and catching up. Shirlene brought her son, Brandon, along and my boys really enjoyed hanging out with him, too.

We left the kids at my house. Don't worry we brought them back Taco Bell. Shirlene, Annie, and I went out to BJ's for lunch. It was so nice to get out with my good friends and have some "girl time." After lunch, we picked up Cam from school to bring home. We then met Bill and drove out to the land to show it to our friends. We walked up to the site where our home will go. And then we just hung out for awhile and enjoyed the scenery and the wildlife on our 2 mountains. The boys went down to play by the creek.

We ended up staying until after 8. We stopped at Wendy's for dinner, and then everyone headed home, It was a wonderful day and I truly love my friends. We're going to try to get together more frequently this summer:-)

Now I'm off to bed...morning will come early and I can't sleep in because the cleaning ladies come on Friday morning!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: