Facebook Badge

Monday, June 28, 2010

SPEND THE AFTERNOON...

"because you can't take it with you..." --Annie Dillard

Hi Friends!

I had the perfect Sunday, which is why I was left with no time to blog yesterday. Our whole family made it to church together. Then when we came home...Nate and Isaac went to a birthday party for their friend Mason...Cam and Molly tidied up the house and then did whatever teenagers do...Bill went out to the land...and I took a long, lazy Sunday afternoon nap. We all met back up in the evening for pizza from Little Caesar's and I had some Scotch with Bill. Then after dark, I convinced Bill to take his vampire wife out for a walk around the neighborhood. It would have been prettier without clouds, because we couldn't see the moon or stars...but it was still nice:-)

Today I slept in and recovered from the Scotch and the walk. Bit of a headache after only 2 shots (WAH!!!). I can feel my leg muscles after the walk, so that is a good thing. I did a trip to 7-11 for some Monday energy in the form of a Big Gulp, and other than that -- just did a few things around the house. I cleaned up our master bedroom and the living room and then just hung out with the kids.

Bill got home late, but still made us a lovely dinner. We had linguini with roasted peppers and salad and broccoli. And then he cut my hair, which is in an interesting growing-out phase from the chemo. But he did a good job considering what he had to work with...he still flies as SuperMan!

I'm off to bed...more tomorrow!!!
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: