Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 13, 2010

GOD'S DAY...

Hi Friends,

On a good note -- my day started out well, because my loving husband woke me and the kids up for church. It's amazing how fast 6 people can get ready. Bill woke us up around 10:15, and we were not too late for the 10:45 service...I love that our church is close and has a service for those of us who are late-risers:-) It was good to be able to worship God and I am always amazed that he can use me in whatever state I happen to be in.

After church, we had lunch at Carl's Jr. We utilized a bunch of coupons and ate for under $30, which is amazing for our family of 6. This afternoon we held a family meeting, did chores, hung around. I actually went for a walk with Molly and drove myself on an errand today -- so I was feeling pretty good about the day. And my drive in the truck was so nice, because Molly, Isaac, and Bill had just dejunked and vacuumed out the truck. I've never seen the inside so clean. Great Job:-)

I helped Bill (at least a little) make a nice dinner of linguini, salad, and cheese bread tonight. We let the kids watch it in front of a movie on TV. And Bill and I ate at the dining room table by candlelight. It was quite nice.

At present, all the kids are upstairs either sleeping or doing something "restful" in their rooms. Bill is watching a freaky movie. I'm going to take a bubble bath and relax in bed, knowing that tomorrow is the first official day of summer vacation. I can't wait!!! Nowhere that we have to be -- I LOVE IT!!!

More tomorrow...
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: