Facebook Badge

Saturday, February 27, 2010

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY:-0

Hi friends!

Yesterday, the cleaners came, and it always makes me SO happy when they transform my house from a big mess to heavenly clean:-) They came in the morning and so, we had an early start on homeschooling. We were even done early enough to go to the park before I had to go pick up Cam from school at 3 p.m. I walked around the park while the kids played tennis. It felt nice to get some exercise again -- it had definitely been too long. I tried not to overdo it, though -- only did the big circle 4 times, that's probably only 1 mile. But it's a start.

While picking up Cam from school yesterday, we saw Bill on his way to Urgent Care with an ear infection. He got some meds and will hopefully be feeling better soon! When I got home from the school pick-up, I realized our freezer in the garage had been left open (by me, so I can't blame anyone!). I had to do damage control and decide what to throw away, what was still frozen, and what had dethawed and needed to be cooked right away! That was fun. But at least I discovered it while most of the food was still able to be salvaged!

I was really tired last night and went to bed early. Maybe it was the exercise! Today we slept in, and then my nurse came by at noon to do my vitals (yes, I'm still alive!) and change my PICC line dressing.

This afternoon I went on an outing with Cameron to spend his birthday money. First, we ate lunch at In 'N Out Burger. Thanks, Annie! Then we went to Target (where he bought a watch) and to GameStop (where he bought styluses and a Pokemon game). We also preordered his Pokemon Soul Silver Game. It will be in on March 14th at midnight. I think I'll send Bill with him to get it. I don't want to go anywhere (especially GameStop) at midnight on a Saturday:-( Anyway, Cam still has a bunch of money left, and it was fun to spend the time with him. He really is an awesome kid!

Since I got home, I've been puttering around the house -- doing laundry, e-mail, and other various things. Bill is currently making roast beef and mashed potatoes for dinner. It smells great! My head is killing me, so I'm going to sign off and go do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

More tomorrow...
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: