Facebook Badge

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DAY AFTER VALENTINE'S DAY...

Hi Friends,

I am slowly recovering from our big Valentine's Day date yesterday. We slept in until almost noon today. I got up, because Isaac was requesting pizza. So, we made some frozen pizza for lunch. After that I did some reading and Bible study in my bed while the boys played with Matthew and Solomen. Cameron and Molly mostly hung out in front of the TV today.

This afternoon, I got moving and did some housework and chores with the kids. We just hung out for a while, and then we did some schoolwork. We watched a video on George Washington, did some reading and a Bible lesson. And then we watched Bill Nye the Science Guy. It was an astronomy DVD which we watched in preparation for doing a solar system model due in Cam's geography class for extra credit. We all helped him do his project, as I figured all of the home-schoolers could learn from it as well. It took us about 3 hours, but I think the final project turned out well. Now, if Bill and Cam can just get it into school tomorrow morning without demolishing it -- it's very BIG! I posted some pictures of our evening on FaceBook tonight.

After dinner (Bill made Mexican, and we made George Washington cupcakes) and finishing the project -- I put all the kids to bed. Now it's my turn.

More tomorrow...

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: