Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A MESSAGE FROM MOLLY!

Hi! This is Molly. I'm doing my Mom's blog today because my Mom has pneumonia and bronchitis. My Mom went to the family doctor today and she was diagnosed with Pneumonia and Bronchitis. She has been sleeping most of the day. She also watched Dr. Phil. Right now though Mom and Annie are talking. When my Mom came home from the doctor she brought a breathing machine to help her to breathe. My mom also got three shots in you know where! She isn't really feeling well.

My Big brother Cameron and Dad are at boy scout camp. Cameron is having a blast at summer camp! Cameron --oh Cameron-- he is sometimes funny. When Cameron was at home he scared me and I didn't like it. Shirlene took Nathaniel and Isaac to spend the night tonight, and Annie is staying at our house. Annie and I are taking care of Mom while Dad is at camp. He comes back on Saturday. Well, that means it's a girls' night at home. Well, not really with mom sick! Sometimes my Mom is up for it. It takes her mind off of not feeling well.

Well I hope you enjoy me writing this. It took all I've got. Believe this or not, but I still call my mom "mommy".

Always,
Molly

No comments: