Facebook Badge

Sunday, July 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILL!

Hi Friends!

Today is Bill's 41st birthday. I am still feeling pretty rotten. But it's nice to have him and Cameron back. We are going to celebrate his and Isaac's birthdays together on the 19th. We had planned to go to Hurricane Harbor (a waterpark) as a family on the 24th. We still will, but I am not sure if we'll need to reschedule -- depends on when/if chemo happens. It's tentatively scheduled for July 20th.

I've spent all day in bed. I only managed to get out to take a bath and put on fresh pajamas. Bill bought new shelving and a flat-screen TV for our room. It's nice since I seem to spend so much time in there. So, he's been entertaining me with his redecorating today.

The kids are watching a movie, and I think I'll head back off to bed. Please keep up the prayers as they mean a lot :-)

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: