Facebook Badge

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TUESDAY

Hi Friends!

I went to see Dr. Cohen this morning, and he was on the fence about whether or not to hospitalize me for IV antibiotics. I talked him into letting me stay home by promising to go home and get lots of rest. On Thursday, I am due for another chest x-ray and then he'll decide what to do based on what my chest looks like. He definitely wasn't thinking chemo would be happening next week, though. In fact, he warned me that it may take 4-6 weeks to recover from the pneumonia and get a clear x-ray. Fun, fun! But I got some heavier duty drugs until then. So, I came home and took some cough medicine with codeine along with some vicodin. I had a nice nap! Now I will do another breathing treatment and then NOTHING! Being sick and tired is getting OLD!

Love,
Shel

No comments: