Facebook Badge

Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Hi Friends!

I haven't blogged for while, but I wanted to sign on and wish everyone a Happy Independence Day! I've been keeping busy with the kids, the pets, and the house. I have not been feeling the best, and so I have just been getting by day by day. Fake it until you make it! That kind of thing.

Today, we are going to 5:30 church. Then after church we are going to have a nice and private 4th of July celebration. I bought brats, hamburgers, and potatoes to make on the grill tonight. And Shirlene brought us some small fireworks -- sparklers, snakes, etc. That way we can have a private celebration while doing some swimming. The pool is very warm due to its solar heat and the warm days we've been having.

Also, today Cam and Bill need to pack up for Summer Camp for Boy Scouts. They are leaving tomorrow morning for the week. Although Bill needs to come back midweek for some work business! So, hopefully the packing up will be accomplished without too much dysfunction!

I hope everyone is having a great day :-)

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: