Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MUSICAL KIDS!

Hi Friends!

Tonight it's kind of like musical chairs only with kids. Nate just went to spend the night at Brandon's house, Isaac is spending the night at Will's house, and we have Heather over here spending the night here tonight. But everyone is happy, and it is very quiet here. Cam is watching TV, Annie is snuggling with Itty Bitty Kitty, and Heather and Molly are swimming. Bill is currently on his way home from the airport.

I spent a lot of time sleeping today, but I am starting to bounce back from the chemo -- I think. My stomach is still queasy, but at least I'm not puking. I think I should be up and about in time for Hurricane Harbor on Friday. Brandon is going to come along with us as well. His birthday is on Saturday, so we're going to take him along as his birthday treat. And I'm sure he'll be a big help to us as well. So, now our SUV is offically full for the trip with Bill and I and the kids + Will and Brandon. We're all looking forward to it!

The Haney's from church are bringing us dinner tonight. So, I think that should be coming soon. After that I will probably lay down in bed and watch TV. I'll write more tomorrow...

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: