Facebook Badge

Sunday, July 5, 2009

SUNDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

Bill and Cameron were up bright and early with the Boy Scouts, leaving at 7:30 a.m. The rest of us slept in until noonish! Gotta love summer!

After doing our household chores for the day, we took a drive over to Target. Bill actually allowed me to pick up some prescriptions this week. And the kids were anxious to come along as they had allowance money burning holes in their pockets. Molly bought some Disney character Barbies, and Isaac bought a lego kit. Nate was more interested in a PS2 game, so we dropped Molly and Isaac off at home and then continued on to GameStop. He picked out a car racing game and was happy with his choice.

The kids largely spent the afternoon playing with their new things. I puttered around the house. Then this afternoon we took a bike ride/walk to Sycamore Park. The kids played and I walked some more in the park. I hope it was a good thing to do! The doctors encourage me to exercise, but its hard because I am in so much pain usually. Yesterday, I could hardly walk due to the pain in my right leg. But today I felt better, so I decided to go for it. The problem with that is that sometimes you pay for it the next day.

We came home from the park and had dinner -- chimichangas and churros. Frozen, so it was quick and easy. Soon we'll be off to bed.

Sadly, we had to give away Puss 'n Boots AKA Fluffy. She just wasn't getting along with Bo Bo. So, we found her a nice new home without any other pets. And Bo Bo and Itty Bitty are the best of friends.

I'll blog more tomorrow. Starting to get into the pre-chemo nesting stage!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: