Facebook Badge

Monday, March 30, 2009

"DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED..."

... TRUST IN GOD AND TRUST ALSO IN ME." SAID BY JESUS IN JOHN 14:1

Hi Friends!

Well, I decided once and for all that Bill is not morning material. When the alarm went off at 6 a.m. this morning, and he hit snooze -- I told him that starting tonight we'd be walking each night after dinner. He was agreeable, so here's hoping he will follow-through tonight.

This morning the boys and I focused on science. They are very interested in learning about animals. They'd like to be "animal cops" when they grow up. They are also learning about dinosaurs. We did our other subjects, too -- but spent most of our time on science today.

After home-schooling today, the boys went swimming. They didn't swim for long, though. It's in the 70's and windy, so they got cold fairly fast! They were out in time for us to go pick up the other kids from school at 3 p.m. Now Cam and Molly are working on homework, and the boys are playing outside. They're talking about going swimming again with Molly when she's ready.

I'm off to do some housecleaning and laundry, and then it will be time to make dinner. We still have left-overs from our grill-out last night, so I am GOLDEN! I'll let you know tomorrow if I manage to drag Bill's butt out on a walk. After all, it's for his own good!

In the meantime -- Don't worry, be happy! That's a direct idea from Jesus, our Savior as you can see in my beginning Bible quote!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: