Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 5, 2009

DISNEYLAND IN PICTURES!










Hi Friends!
I'm sorry I haven't blogged for a while. It's been a crazy week. I don't know what's keeping me so busy -- but I've been busy. Just back to life as usual as a home-schooling, stay-at-home Mom to 4, and wife to a sweet-but-busy professional. We may be the Brady Bunch complete with Alice (or Annie in our case!!!), but life isn't as easy as it seems in the movies. BUT IT SURE IS FUN!!!

Nate has been doing testing with his psychologist this week, so we have taken him in 3 times this week for testing. For those of you who don't know God has blessed us with two special-needs children. Cameron, our oldest, is bipolar and autistic. And Nate, is diagnosed with OCD, ADHD, and Asperger's. My illness has been especially hard for him, but we are trying some new meds along with a new therapist for him to talk to. It seems to be going well. The home-schooling is helping, too, for Nate and Isaac, because we are able to focus on their strengths and work on their weaknesses rather than trying to shove them into a box of what a "typical" student should do/be.
I have much more to do today as we are renting an RV and going camping tomorrow. We'll be gone for the weekend !!! The kids are very excited. But I wanted to post some of Cam's DisneyLand pictures first.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: