Facebook Badge

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good Morning!!!



Hi Friends!
This is a picture that Isaac took of me. The other picture shows the kids at Cameron's birthday. He wanted a chocolate-chip cookie cake. Nate is very excited about taking home videos, and he has claimed one of our old camcorders. Maybe he has a future as a filmmaker!!!
I've been getting up early this week, because Bill has had to be at work by 8 a.m. each day for a class. That means I need to take Cam to school by 7:30 a.m. Jeff and Judi take Molly at 7:40. So, if I leave early enough -- I can leave Nate and Isaac sleep as long as I'm back by the time Molly is leaving. Usually, I'm spoiled as Bill takes Cam and Molly to school each morning. They are all well-trained to get ready by themselves. The little boys and I usually sleep in later and start our home-schooling at 9 a.m. In fact, today it's almost 9 -- and Isaac's still asleep. I guess he's still recovering from our weekend camping trip, because he went to bed at 9 p.m. last night.
( Just a little later than usual, because Heather and Will were over while Judi and Justin went to Royal High School for registration last night!) Wait a minute -- I can hear him getting up now, so we can still start at close to the usual time!
Yesterday was a busy day. We had the housekeepers and a grocery delivery all happening in the afternoon. Plus we needed to go to the library as we had books due back. Add to that all the usual schooling, pick-ups, and homework plus in the evening we had Judi's kids for dinner and afterwards. Cam and Bill also had their Tuesday Boy Scout meeting. So, the day sort of flew by, and I never got around to blogging.
I'm hoping that today will be a bit quieter. We will start home-schooling in a few minutes. I'm planning to make it to Lincoln Park to walk and let the kids play this afternoon. And the house is still quite clean since the maids were here yesterday. So, that only leaves me with laundry to do and dinner to make. I'm GOLDEN!!!! I hope you are, too.
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: