Facebook Badge

Saturday, March 14, 2009

SLOW SATURDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

It's 2:15 p.m and I'm still sitting here in my PJ's and robe, and it is great!!! Bill and I hosted Bible Study last night at our house. After everyone left at 10-ish, we ended up staying up late-- me watching TV and him on his website. Then after talking for awhile, it was close to 2 a.m. when we went to bed. At least we didn't stay up as late as our teenager. Cam spent all of his birthday money buying all 9 seasons of Dragon Ball Z -- a TV series that he loves. Well, it came yesterday, and he as up until 7:30 this a.m. watching them. He is currently still asleep. Molly tried to stay up with him, but she didn't last until much after 11 p.m.

The little boys were in Palmdale with Shirlene and Brandon last night. (their usual -- Friday night sleep-over!) They all arrived here at 7:30 a.m. this morning -- but they let themselves in quietly and played nicely, so we didn't wake up. Bill got up around 9:30, and he took Molly to a friend's house at 11 a.m. She and Sandy are making pies today with Sandy's mother. I slept until noon, and I woke up feeling quite good! I have a bit of work to do around the house today.

Then tonight Bill and I are going out to the movies (Yes Man) and dinner. Cam and Molly will watch the younger kids. They do a great job babysitting! I'm looking forward to some time alone with my husband.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: