Facebook Badge

Saturday, March 28, 2009

SATURDAY!!

Hi Friends!

I stayed up later than I intended to last night after Bible Study. But it was nice to just kick back and lay in bed watching TV. I went to sleep at 1 a.m. Molly and Sandy slept down in the family room, and they were up late, too -- but very well-behaved. Cameron watched some movies with them, too -- before going to bed. I don't know when they went to sleep -- but they were already up at 7:30 a.m. when Nate and Isaac returned from Palmdale with Shirlene. Bill got up at 9:30 a.m. and let me sleep in. That was very nice, and I slept until 12:30 p.m. I seem to need about 12 hours of sleep each night in order to function -- due to both the lupus and the drowsiness caused by all my meds. So, I generally try not to stay up so late at night or I tend to be sorry the next day.

Sandy got picked up at 11 a.m. this morning by her sister. Cameron and Bill left this afternoon for an Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Cameron also has a 10-15 mile bike ride for Boy Scouts tomorrow. So, he's got a busy weekend planned. Plus we need him to cut the grass today. Nate, Isaac, and Molly are with the Malone kids riding bikes up at Mountain View School. Nate has a walkie-talkie with him so that I can check in with them.

I don't have a lot planned for today. I need to do some laundry and housework and to balance my checkbook. I also need to go to the grocery store for a few things. We are going to try to go to 5:45 church tonight. That way we don't have to get up early tomorrow.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: