Facebook Badge

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WEDNESDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

Bill and I got up at 6 a.m. this morning and did our first early morning walk for exercise. It was nice. We got to talk and see the sunrise, too. I have to admit, though -- after sending him off to work and Cameron and Molly off to school, I had to take a nap before homeschooling. But hopefully, we'll get into the groove of earlier mornings soon.

Nate and Isaac did their homeschooling with me, and then I did some work outside. But not too much since I am already sunburned from yesterday's walk. After school I helped Cam and Molly with their homework.

We had an early dinner, because tonight it was Open House at Royal High School for Cameron. I went with him, and Molly and Isaac both came along because they wanted, too. Molly, especially, wanted to check out her future high school. Cameron had a great time showing us around, and I got to meet all of his teachers. They all had positive comments to say about him. He really is a great kid! We also got to order his class ring, and after 4 more payments it will be all ours. It cost $290 and that was one of the most reasonable ones. You could easily spend more than $400 on one. But he's very excited about it, and it will be worth it. He also got a sweatshirt (free for ordering the ring) that says "Class of 2011." It's an extra-large, but it just fits him. If he continues to grow as he has (already 6 feet tall), I don't think it will fit him until 2011. Also we did the math, and discovered Isaac will graduate in 2021.

We just got home, and I put the kids to bed. Bill was at his Wednesday Men's small group. Annie nicely came over to hang out with Nate for the evening. He didn't want to go to the Open House. He's been busy lizard-hunting in our backyard today, and he didn't want to stop.

I'm going to watch a bit of TV tonight, and then I need to go to bed so that I can get up for that bright-and-early walk! Hope your week is going well!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: