Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WEDNESDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

Not much new going on today, and I am still really tired ... no matter how much I sleep ... so this will be short. I am multi-tasking and helping Molly with her English homework right now. She is doing vocabulary words. We need to eat dinner (left-overs), and then I've promised Cameron we'll all watch Hercules with him. It is currently his favorite movie.

Molly's birthday party promises to be eventful on Saturday! I received a call from her principal stating that there were flyers for it up all over the school. They took them down, and Molly is not sure what happened, as she just gave invitations to 20 of her closest friends. You have to love teenagers!

Other than that, it's really warm today -- got up to almost 100 degrees, so the kids spent a lot of time swimming. Bill just got home, and he's off to his Men's Group.

Please pray that my fatigue goes away. I've been sleeping 12 hours each night, and I am still exhausted all day. Sometimes I can barely move. Not sure if it's the lupus or side effects of all the meds.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: