Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 24, 2009

SUNDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

Last night Heather and Will spent the night at our house. We were going to get up this morning and go to church. Somehow, that never happened. So Bill and I slept, and the kids played until Judi needed hers to come home for a family gathering at about 11:30 a.m.

Molly is feeling better today, but it seems to have hit me now. I woke up this morning with a temperature, vomiting, and diarrhea. Bill is teasing me that I have swine flu, but hopefully that's not it. I did have the flu shot this year, though, so I guess this is a mutant strain!

Bill and Cameron are busy making preparations for the LA Marathon today. They are riding their bikes in it tomorrow with the Boy Scouts. They are leaving at 2 a.m. in the morning, so I am hoping they go to bed early. I am very proud of them and all of their hard work and training! I would definitely be UNABLE to bike 28 miles.

So, I think we'll take it easy today, and I'll blog more tomorrow. If you see the LA Marathon on TV, watch for Bill and Cam on their bikes!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: