Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 3, 2009

WE TOOK OUR ZOO TO THE ZOO ...










Hi Friends!

It's been a busy weekend. Friday night we had Bible Study at our house. On Saturday, I largely spent the day recovering from my Friday flower buying/planting frenzy. I slept until 1 in the afternoon. Then, Cameron and I went to Smart and Final grocery shopping. It really is the smaller, faster warehouse store. We spent most of the afternoon shopping and unpacking our treasures. Then we went to 5:30 church on Saturday night. After dinner, I went back to bed.

Today we took the kids to the Moorpark Zoo. Nate and Isaac have just finished their animal unit studies in science, so it was tied into that. And it made for a fun Sunday family day activity. We were there for most of the afternoon. Then when we came home, I helped Molly with her most recent school "torture" project. She had to write a newspaper article on the day Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the Wittenberg church on November 1, 1517. So, we successfully finished that, and now it's getting close to bedtime for everyone. I also gave Molly a manicure/pedicure with acrylic nails. We're hoping that will keep her from biting her nails. Tomorrow night I have a meeting for my home-schooling program at 1st Baptist Church in Thousand Oaks. So, tonight I will make sure I have all of my paperwork in order.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: