Facebook Badge

Monday, May 4, 2009

ISAAC'S DAY AT THE ZOO ...






Hi Friends!

Today Isaac and Nate will be blogging for me. As part of their school field trip to the zoo, they are each writing a story about their experience. I am posting them on the blog today.

Love,
Michele

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Day at the Zoo...

I went to the Moorpark Zoo yesterday. I saw the best monkey in the whole world! He has two mohawks. He is cool!

I climbed on a boulder that had an inside which broke in half. The boulder had ancient writing on it. It was huge!

I have new heelies. I wore them to zoo. I practiced using my heelies and going down hills. Dad and Molly each held one of my hands and pulled me when I got tired.
The End

--by Isaac John Bland (Kindergarten)

No comments: