Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

STILL PUKING ON TUESDAY ...

Hi Friends!

Well, it's Tuesday, and everyone should be back at school -- but I have a house full of sickly children. Cameron and Molly stayed home today, because they still weren't feeling well. Isaac seems to be recovering quicker than me. He definitely has much better stamina! And Nate was the latest to be struck down -- he threw up twice during the night. Bill went to a doctor's appointment (cardiologist) and then to work -- so we're hoping he fares better than the rest of us. Last night he was feeling queasy, though!

So, I guess we're up for another day of resting and light schoolwork. Cameron has already hosted a Magic SchoolBus marathon! Tomorrow I am going to UCLA to meet with Dr. Karpouzas (director of rheumatology), so I hope we're all in better shape. Annie will be watching any kids who are still at home, and Bill will take me to UCLA.

More tomorrow when I know more ...

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: