Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prayers for Judi!!!

Hi Friends!

This will be short as it's been a bad day. But I am blogging to request prayers. My good friend, chemo buddy, and neighbor -- Judi Malone was in a serious car accident today. Her front tire went flat causing her to lose control of her car. She ended up hitting a house in our neighborhood. She totaled the car and was seriously injured. She is currently at Simi Valley Hospital, and we know so far that she has a broken hip and pelvis as well as internal injuries. They are trying to stabilize her before moving her to Kaiser in Woodland Hills. I had her kids with me this afternoon, and of course -- Will, Heather, and Justin are very worried about their Mom. We took them swimming, and Annie brought pizza for dinner tonight in order to keep everyone's mind off the situation. The kids are now back at home with their aunt and uncle who will be staying until we hear more from Jeff -- who is Judi's husband. When I hear more, I'll let you know. In the meantime, please keep her in your prayers. Good night!

Love,
Michele

No comments: