Facebook Badge

Thursday, May 21, 2009

THURSDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

I never got around to blogging yesterday. It was a busy day, but as of now it's just a blur. I just know that I spent a lot of time cleaning the sewage back-up out of our garage laundry room. I also went for a walk with the boys in the SUNLIGHT!!! So, I guess I pushed it a bit too much, and the lupus body was not pleased with me. I woke up with my usual red face and spots all over my body. Also, I was very very tired and had lots of pain in my hands and feet.

So, I took it easy on myself this morning. We had a late start to homeschooling, and you have to love it when you can teach school in your pajamas! I managed to get showered by the time I needed to go pick up Cam and Molly from school. So, I considered it a success that I had homeschooled and showered for the day! After picking up our kids and collecting Judi's kids who have been hanging out here after school -- I worked around the house and did laundry, laundry, and more laundry! I am still working on it, and I have about 3 loads left. I hadn't done any for a week due to all the craziness and our plumbing issues. Let me tell you, 6 people make a lot of laundry in 7 days. Tomorrow we'll work on putting it all away!

Judi continues to do well at home and is recovering slowly. I have mostly been helping out with the kids as well as visiting with her each day. So far, Jeff has been staying home from work -- but soon he will need to go back. Her Mom has taken Family Medical Leave, and she will be staying with them for a while. She's a really nice lady, and we should all have a lot of fun torturing Judi with her exercises!

Tomorrow night Bill and I are going out to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We will be married 18 years on May 25th. However, on that day Bill and Cameron are doing the Los Angeles Marathon with the Boy Scouts on their bikes. So, we'll celebrate tomorrow. We are going out to dinner and then to a concert with Styx, REO Speedwagon, and 38 Special. I am looking forward to it. It will work out well, because Shirlene always takes the little boys on Friday night. And Cam and Molly are thrilled to have the house to themselves.

I'll sign off now and go switch one more load of laundry before bed. Bill is currently piling up all the medical bills. We have finally gotten insurance to pay their parts of all my bills, so now we are paying our share. It only took a year to work it all out, but OH WELL! It will take a serious dip into our savings, but it will be nice not to have them hanging over our heads anymore.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: