Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WAY-TOO-LONG WEDNESDAY ....

Hi Friends!

Did you ever have one of those days? Well, I'm having one. I spent the first part of the day at the hospital with Judi. She is still at Simi Hospital. They decided not to move her to WoodLand Hills until tomorrow. She is in a lot of pain, and she wasn't looking very good -- so that was hard. Her Mom, Jeff, and the kids were there. I took the kids home with me in the afternoon, and they hung out here with my kids, me, and Annie. We went to Weinerschnitzel for dinner to try to take everyone's mind off of the situation. At 8:30 I took the kids over to their house and started getting them ready for bed while Annie stayed here with my kids. Judi's Mom came over shortly after and relieved me, so that I could go back home. Honestly, though -- I'm glad to help and feeling like it's my turn to be there for Judi after all she's done for me. After all, a true friend is there for you no matter what and whenever you need them. Right now Bill is at his usual Wednesday night Men's Group -- we figured we needed the prayer!!!~ Now I'm going to put kids to bed!
More tomorrow ...

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: