Facebook Badge

Monday, May 25, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Hi Friends!

Today is Memorial Day and our 18th wedding anniversary. Bill and I were married May 25, 1991. I am glad that this year we opted for a pre-anniversary celebration on Friday night -- because it is still flu-central at the Bland's house. Molly recovered by yesterday, but I was feeling really sick. Then last night Cameron and Isaac started puking. It was a long night, and I think I'll be washing sheets for a while.

Bill had to do the LA Marathon without Cameron today, because Cameron was still too sick. So, that was kind of sad! He left at 2 a.m. and he was back by around 10 a.m. The Scouts all did well!

Other than that -- we are going to spend a quiet day at home resting and recovering. I'll try to blog more tomorrow.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: