Facebook Badge

Saturday, August 8, 2009

SATURDAY!!!



Hi Friends!
Do you like the pictures? Cameron is proudly wearing the shirt we brought back from Wisconsin for him. I've already had to wash it twice this week, but I'm just glad that he likes it so much. Also, thought I'd include photos of the sign the kids made/posted on my door, so that nobody bothers me when I'm resting. I feel very blessed to be taken care of so well by my family :0)

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. I guess I overdid it with all my housework and Mt. Washmore since I got back from Wisconsin. So, yesterday I felt really exhausted. I spent a large part of the day in bed, and I seemed to finally get it together by around 2:30 p.m. It was Bill's day off of work (he works longer hours and as a result has every other Friday off), so he was home for the day, but busy working on all the closing paperwork for this house. The kids were content to hang out around the house for most of the day. We ended up with all of the neighborhood kids over -- at least it seemed like it, to me -- for biking and swimming.


I had long talks with Annie, Judi, and Shirlene yesterday -- who are all concerned about our move. But ultimately they support us and know that this is the right time for us to move. I am a little concerned about the fact that we will be homeless in about 2 weeks until we decide what to do permanently. But in my prayers today, God reminded me that He knows the plan and that it will be something good. So, I will trust in Him while Bill and I do our part! Ultimately, it will be a blessing for us as a family to be much closer to Bill's work. It's just a matter of settling on where we want to be both temporarily and permanently.

Today, Bill is taking Nate and Isaac on an overnight camping trip for motorcycle riding. The timing may not be the best (as we really should be packing), but they've been looking forward to it all summer -- so we decided to go forward with it anyway. They're packing up now, and they will come back tomorrow. That leaves me with Cam and Molly, so maybe we'll go out to see a movie and have dinner tonight. I also want to go to church as I haven't made it there for TOO long due to chemo/general sickness!

Brandon is here for the day. He and John (next-door neighbor) and Nate just got back from a bike ride to 7-11. I'm a bit jealous, but I didn't think they'd be able to carry a Big Gulp home for me.

I'll blog more tomorrow. I asked Bill to take a camera on the Boys' trip, so that they could bring pictures back.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: