Facebook Badge

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cameron's Orientation/Molly's Bat Mitzvah Pictures





Hi Friends!
I wanted to post some pictures of Molly that Bill took at Sandy's Bat Mitzvah. As you can see, she had a lot of fun. And then, here are some pictures that Bill took of Cameron today at his new student orientation. He is going to Channel Islands High School where he will be a Raider.
Bill and Cam left early this morning as they had to be to the high school by 8:15 for an orientation that lasted all morning. It went well, and Cameron is all signed up for his classes and familiar with the school. He is most excited about taking marine biology and geography, and I think he'll do really well with them. He is also planning to join Bible club and possibly fitness club. So, he seems to have a great attitude about the whole thing. After the morning orientation, they had lunch at Subway and then went to Bill's work for the afternoon. They got home around 7:30 p.m. tonight. So, I think Cam will be glad not to accompany Bill to work tomorrow. His first day of school is Tuesday, September 1st.
The rest of us slept in a bit later than them. It was a quiet day in the neighborhood as all the Simi Valley schools started today, so all the neigborhood kids were gone and busy. When I got up, I ran a few errands, then tidied up the house, and worked on some laundry.
This afternoon, Annie brought us Big Gulps and some lunch from McDonald's. That was a nice surprise! Then after feeding Molly, Nate, and Isaac, I took them outside in the back to sort through all the toys back there. We needed to decide what to pack, what to donate, and what to throw away. It was a pretty hot day, so after a couple hours of working outside on that -- all the kids went swimming.
We ate more left-overs for dinner. And currently Bill and Isaac are packing more stuff into the PODS container. I have 2 more loads of laundry that I am trying to get finished before going to bed. I'm hoping I can make it that long.
Tomorrow, Cam and I are going to see Shirlene for haircuts. And since we're done packing the whole lower level of the house, it'll be time to move upstairs to the bedrooms. Also, we have our final meeting of the Heaven Bible study at our house tomorrow night. So, no rest for the weary, I guess! I am getting excited about the move, but at this point -- I just want to go now!!! I suppose I need to work on my patience!
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: