Facebook Badge

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WEIRD WEDNESDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

Today started differently than I expected. We all got up early so that Bill and Cam could leave for school, and the rest of us could go to the orthodontist. Bill left before me, and he told me that if the weather got bad -- I shouldn't go. Shortly after he left, it began to thunder and lightning. Bingo started to freak out, and I decided it wouldn't be a good idea to leave him alone or to drive in an SUV through the storm. I called Dr. Williams and asked if we could reschedule. His staff nicely rescheduled our appointments for Monday. And we gave Bingo one of my Percocet, which worked nicely to calm him down.

So, we started homeschooling earlier than usual, but somehow it took longer than usual. Go figure? We had picked up some cool homeschooling materials -- like some drawing books and Spanish for Kids DVDs. I guess maybe we just got carried away. We worked on schoolwork and chores until 4 for the boys and 4:30 for Molly. By that time, their new friends were texting and calling, so I set them free. Matthew and Amber came over and stayed until dinner time. It was a little loud with all the kids inside today, but they had a good time.

Bill picked up Cameron from school, so he needed to work a bit later today. After a stop at Walgreen's on his way home -- he also picked up pizza for dinner from Little Caesar's. So, he was very popular when he arrived home.

Since we ate dinner late, it seemed showers and bedtime came up quickly. The older two just went off to bed. Nate and Isaac went to bed an hour ago, but I can still hear them chattering away. Oh, if only I had that much energy!

I was hoping to do more yoga today, but instead I ate pizza! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. I'm battling the headache, my asthma, and a too-fast heartrate today. But, it could be worse! I'm home and I'm loved -- health may be overrated:-)

More tomorrow...
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: