Facebook Badge

Friday, January 22, 2010

FREAKY FRIDAY!!

Hi Friends!

It's still raining, but it cleared up long enough for me to get out for a walk. I realized that I hadn't left the house this whole week, and I was beginning to go stir-crazy. So, I walked from about 4-5 p.m., and then it started pouring again.

It was Bill's day off and he actually stayed home from work. He's a very devoted employee and has a lot of responsibilities in the lab at work, so he often works on his day off. But it was nice to have him home for the day. He took Cameron to school and picked him up. And on the way home this afternoon, they even stopped at Spudnuts where Cameron apparently had a donut that was bigger than his head. I saw a picture.

The cleaners came this morning, so we were up and ready for them at 9:30. Did the usual homeschooling, and then all the kids were off to play with their friends by 4 p.m. We collected all of our children by 6 p.m., and now our 2 dinner helpers (Nate and Molly) are working with Bill on dinner. It's pasta and it's smelling very good! After dinner we are going to watch a movie together.

I'm feeling better today. My headache is gone, and if I could get my heartrate under control--then I'd be GOLDEN!!

More tomorrow...

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: