Facebook Badge

Sunday, January 10, 2010

SUNNY SUNDAY!

Hi Friends!

Not much to report today. We slept in rather than going to church. This afternoon, Nate and Isaac spent their day playing with one of our neighbors -- his name is Matthew. He's 11 years old like Nate and seems to be a good influence.

Bill and Molly went shopping and they're not back yet. I believe that they're going to WalMart, Walgreens, and Food4Less.

I'm kind of puttering around the house -- doing laundry, etc. I need to get the boys bathing/showering soon as Bill is going to cut their hair when he gets home. I also promised Cameron I'd help him do some research for an English project. They have to do an 8 page report on a time when there was mass hysteria. He's doing Y2K. Remember that?

Hopefully the week will be this calm, too. I'll let you know!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: