Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ANOTHER RAINY DAY!!!

Hi Friends!

We woke up this morning to the power flickering on and off. And it's still storming outside. We even had a tornado spotted in Ventura today! The kids are SO not used to storms here in sunny Southern California. So, we're TRAPPED inside yet again. But, it's actually not that bad -- it's 5:30 and Molly and I are still in our PJs. Neither of us are feeling our best today.

(OK --Men tune out now) It was pretty funny, because Cameron came home and was worried that he might get sick from me and Molly. He was happy when I pointed out that he was unlikely to catch lupus (my problem) or get a period (Molly's problem).

Anyway -- currently the 2 younger boys are over at Matthew's house playing. I was not up for any additional children at the house today. They're due back at 6 p.m., so I'm taking advantage of the quiet. In fact, after I finish this I'm going to head off for a nice, warm bath.

So, I guess, not much news today. Just the usual homeschooling: sickness, and more rain.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: