Facebook Badge

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TIRED TUESDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

I guess I was wiped out today after my busy day yesterday. I wish I had more stamina and less fatigue -- but the doctors tell me that it can take up to 6 months to recover from that aspect of pneumonia. So, I slept in later than planned, but all of my home-schoolers were very cooperative and we breezed through our schoolwork.

It's cold here, and I actually have the fireplace and the heater going. It's definitely a different climate in Oxnard. It's still warm in Simi Valley, I'm sure.

I didn't do much that's blog-worthy today -- homeschooled, did some household chores, etc. The kids went to the park without me today, because I wasn't feeling up to it.

After school, Bill dropped off Cameron and then went back to work. He went directly from work to his last Boy Scout meeting in Simi Valley. He is supposed to be passing off his Committee Chairperson title onto someone else. At least that's what he tells me.

So, I made frozen pizza for dinner. While it was cooking -- We had one injury today. Nate and Isaac were wrestling (you know, that favorite activity for boys), and somehow Isaac's head hit the wall. He ended up with a big, bruised goose egg on his forehead. We iced it down a bit, but it still looks nasty.

Well, since Bill is not here -- I'm off to supervise baths/showers and bedtime.

Good Night!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: