Facebook Badge

Saturday, December 26, 2009

ON THE SECOND DAY OF CHRISTMAS,,,

My true loves gave to me ... a nice, relaxing day at home!!!

Hi Friends!

We didn't do much today. We slept in this morning, and the kids spent the day playing with their new Christmas gifts. And I'm still playing with Isaac's netbook while laying in bed. The boys are hanging out in my room with me and watching TV. Cam and Molly are upstairs playing Pokemon GameBy games together.

Bill made stuffed porkchops with mashed potatoes and corn for dinner. After dinner we watched the newest Star Trek movie together. Bill and I had seen it in the movie theater when it came out. But the kids hadn't seen it yet. So, he bought it along with some other movies and Star Trek episodes for our new blue ray player.

Other than that -- nothing new to report. I'm still too tired -- slept in late--took a long afternoon nap--and I'm ready to go to bed soon.

We'll talk more tomorrow.
Much Love,
Michele

No comments: