Facebook Badge

Saturday, December 19, 2009

6 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

Hi Friends!

Where has the time gone? I woke up this morning to Isaac making a Christmas countdown poster! He is very excited!

So, yesterday -- the cleaners came in the morning. We also did our homeschooling earlier than usual. I knew I would need to take a nap in the afternoon in order to not fall asleep on my date with Bill in the evening. I almost always fall asleep in the movies.

I have started picking up Cameron from school each day. That way Bill can be home by 5 p.m. And since he makes dinner every night, it works out better to have him home earlier. It's nice for me to have 15-20 minutes to chat with Cam each day, too. He was especially excited yesterday as it was his last day of school before Christmas Break. The homeschoolers follow his schedule too -- However, I do have some field trips (educational) planned for all of us during the 2 week break. We are going to the Getty Museum (in L.A.) and to the Carnegie Art Museum and an Auto Museum (both here in Oxnard).

So, after picking up Cameron from school yesterday, I took a bath and got all beautified. We met up with some of Bill's friends at J.J. Brewsky's for dinner and drinks. We then went to see Avatar on opening night at the movie theater. We saw it in IMAX. While it wouldn't have been my first choice for movies, it actually was pretty good. And the kids did a good job at home with Cam and Molly babysitting the 2 boys.

Today I slept in. Bill had to go in for 2 MRIs this morning, so hopefully they will give his neurologist whatever answers she is looking for. She had changed his diagnosis from Multiple Sclerosis to Parkinson's, but now she's not so sure. We'll see what happens. I'm not sure how much more sickness this family can handle!

When Bill got home at around 1 p.m., I took Nate and Molly to the park. They made some new friends and I did my walking. I am desperately trying to lose my Prednisone weight and puffiness.

Bill and the kids are going to finish hanging our Christmas lights tonight and grill out for dinner. I want to work on some laundry and household chores. So, I guess there's nothing more that's particularly exciting to blog about.

Have a great night, and I'll try to blog more tomorrow!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: