Facebook Badge

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

THE EVE OF CHRISTMAS EVE...

Hi Friends!

I know...it's been a few days since I blogged. I've been taking advantage of the kids' Christmas Break. They've been happy and entertaining themselves. So, I have been resting up -- sleeping or just hanging out in bed for most of the days. I'm still really fatigued.

Today I did that until about 2 p.m. Then Cameron nicely volunteered to take Nate to the park where he was meeting some friends. Molly and Isaac kindly volunteered to be my cleaning helpers and picked up around the house with me. We don't have the cleaners coming this week as they usually come on Fridays. They offered to come on Dec. 24th in the morning, but I told them to just skip this week. I certainly don't want to get up early on Christmas Eve -- not even for a clean house. The day will be busy enough as it is.

For the rest of the day, the kids and I made Christmas cookies. First we made chocolate chunk cookies, and then we worked on Christmas cut-out sugar cookies. We had fun, and now everyone is relaxing except Bill. He is working on a present that needs to be assembled/gotten ready for Isaac. I finished wrapping presents yesterday. So, I think we're pretty set for the holidays.

I'll let you know what's up tomorrow on Christmas Eve ...

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: