Facebook Badge

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WACKY WEDNESDAY!



















Hi Friends!

Bill is off at church for Warrior Wednesday giving his talk. He was up until 2 .m. last night putting the finishing touches on it! I hope it's going well, and that we'll get to hear it when he comes home. Annie and I were thinking of dressing up like men and sneaking in , but we decided against it.

Homeschooling went well this morning. Nate and Isaac learned the story of Creation, and they did a daily devotional for Bible this morning. They also practiced their handwriting, read me stories, and learned about the different bones in health class. We had time to play a board game, which is really important for Nate to work on with socializing with others. He needs cues to be a gracious winner or loser, depending on how the game turns out.
At 12:20 -- I went to pick up Cameron from school. It was his last day of semester 1 Finals. He was glad to be done and come home. I spent the afternoon cleaning up around the house, and doing busywork. Nate and Isaac went over to Judi's to play with Will on the WII.
At 2:50 -- I walked to meet Molly from school. The walk is only .75 miles each way. But it's a nice chance to talk to her alone. After we got home, she invited Heather over to play with her. Heather is like her little sister!

I got a lot done this afternoon, I hired a cleaning service; filled out all the paperwork for the 1st Baptist ISP; made a gyn appointment. (The lupus/chemo has put me into early menopause.)
I even balanced my checkbook and paid some bills.

At 6: 00 p.m., Bill came home and got his materials before leaving for the church. Annie took me and the kids out to eat at Red Robin. She had bribed the kids with an special surprise earlier in the week IF they behaved for me. They had done pretty well until tonight -- at which point, they all seemed to go mental. But we had fun anyway.
Tomorrow and Friday, the kids have off of school. At 8:30 tomorrow Molly has an orthodontist appointment, at 10:30 I have my bone density scan, and in the afternoon Annie has a dental appointment. Then on Friday I am going out to lunch with my 3 chemo buddies, because 2 of them are having birthdays. So, that will be fun.

Much Love,
Michele






No comments: