Facebook Badge

Saturday, January 17, 2009

SICKLY SATURDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

Again this will be short, as the kids are still dropping like flies. Isaac is recovering from pneumonia and his broken arm. Cameron is recovering from severe bronchitis. He actually stopped eating for 2 days -- that's when you know your teenager is really sick! Molly and Nate have respiratory infections. Today they are both puking and running very high temperatures. Everyone is on antibiotics, and now Bill and Annie are starting to feel sick, too. I feel pretty good -- still tired from chemo, but none of their symptoms yet. We are all worried, though, since I just did chemo on Monday and my immune system is still compromised. Isaac has been attached to me all week, and today Nate threw up all over me. I'm hoping I'm protected by the flu and pneumonia vaccines that I got earlier this year during my chemo prep. Your prayers for everyone's health would be much appreciated. I'll keep you up-to-date.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: