Facebook Badge

Saturday, January 10, 2009

SATURDAY!!!

Hi Friends!

We are having a quiet Saturday evening. The kids are watching a movie, and Bill is putting a wall up in Cam/Isaac's room. It was a loft, and he is boxing it back in. That way we can take the bunkbeds down and spread the boys out a bit in their room. (Necessary since Isaac broke his arm last week launching out of the top bunk!) It's looking good so far. I am catching up on my paperwork and ordering groceries tonight. Last minute nesting before doing my chemo on Monday! (Yes, I did get the OK.)

Last night we had a Bible Study potluck at our house. Social interaction tends to exhaust me at this point -- so I had to sleep in this morning to recover. I took Cam and Molly to Wal-Mart today to spend some of their Christmas money. We had a good time and ate at the McDonald's, too. They both bought videos and some clothes. Shopping with teenagers can be fun although Cameron thought me and Molly were taking much too much time looking at the clothes. He is definitely faster at decision-making!

Brandon was over today, so we had someone here to entertain the boys. They did a lot of skateboarding.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to going to church, and it will be nice to spend one last "normal day" before chemo begins.

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: