Facebook Badge

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SICK DAY!

Hi Friends!

Well, Annie is having a busy day today -- as it seems half of the Bland family is home sick. Isaac is at home recovering from pneumonia. He sounds a little better, but he still doesn't sound great! Molly also came home sick from school yesterday. She has a bad headache, and she is home again today. And then -- of course, I'm here recovering from chemo. Bill has started me on a bunch of supplements, and he is very confident that this is the round of chemo that will "knock my lupus into remission!" I basically slept all day yesterday, all last night, and I didn't get up until 11 a.m. this morning. The chemo really wipes me out! Today the nausea is starting to hit me, so I'm not eating much. But I feel pretty decent -- considering!

Last night, Kelly Mako brought us dinner and it was very tasty. Thanks, Kelly! Tonight the Fields' are bringing us dinner. It really is a big help! Bill is very busy trying to balance work and home with me being sick. But, he's doing a great job, and I'm very proud of him!

I'll write more tomorrow. Hopefully, we won't add anymore people to our sick day hospital!

Much Love,
Michele

No comments: